*Note: Only use shampoo and conditioner on extensions made of real human hair.
• Remove hair extensions from your head.
• Use a wide-tooth comb to remove all knots and tangles from extensions.
• With lukewarm water, gradually wet hair, combing as you moisten the hair to keep it from becoming tangled.
• Using a sulfate-free shampoo, wash the extensions from the top down.
• Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, moving from the top down.
• Apply a lightweight conditioner, using more toward the ends of the hair and less toward the top.
• Wrap hair in a towel and gently press out the excess water.
• Comb through the extensions with a wide-tooth comb. Air dry.